Flood Damage Restoration Queen Creek
Water damage is serious business – even just a few inches of standing water can cause secondary damage if not mitigated properly. That’s why the ASAP Restoration service team is always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to handle emergency situations and prevent further complications for your home or business. When you call Phoenix Water Damage, you always speak with a live agent concerning your water damage restoration needs in the greater Phoenix area. ASAP Restoration representatives are trained and ready to help you find the solution you need.
Flood Water Damage Remediation in Queen Creek AZ
According to the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), which sets the standards for the cleaning industry and water damage restoration training, there are several different levels and classes involved in liquid destruction. From the IICRC’s S-500 standards, there are three categories describing the type of liquid involved.
- Category 1. This is liquid from a clean and sanitary source, such as faucets, toilet tanks, drinking fountains, etc. But, category one can quickly degrade into category two.
- Category 2. This category of liquid used to be called grey water, and is described as having a level of contaminates that may cause illness or discomfort if ingested. Sources include dishwasher or washing machine overflows, flush from sink drains, and toilet overflow with some urine but not feces.
- Category 3. This is the worst classification and is grossly unsanitary. It could cause severe illness or death if ingested. It used to be called black water, and sources include sewer backup, flooding from rivers or streams, toilet overflow with feces, and stagnant liquid that has begun to support bacterial growth.
ASAP Restoration provides prompt service for the following Flood Water Damage situations:
- Flooding Caused by Storms – Storms can cause flooding to your property, leaving standing water that can cause thousands in damage if not responded to immediately.
- Leaky Plumbing – Fixture leaks may be very obvious or hidden. Regardless, they can cause extensive damage throughout one’s property.
- Leaking or Bursting Pipes If you see discoloration on the floors and walls or a bulge in your ceiling or floor, you may have a burst or leaking pipe.
- Sewer Backups – Commonly known as black water, sewer backup contains pathogens and other unsanitary contaminants that put you and your family’s health at risk.
Flood Restoration in Queen Creek
Give Us a Call – ASAP Restoration specialists are on call 24-hours a day and are available at a moment’s notice. ASAP Restoration will typically respond to a service call in approximately 45 minutes, ready to work to secure your property and begin the clean up and restoration process.
Inspection – Once the ASAP Restoration team is on site, we begin with a thorough, detailed inspection of your property, assessing any damage and identifying the level of water contamination to your home or business.
Water Removal – Standing water is removed from the affected area with our powerful equipment. This helps reduce drying time and prevent mold damage from occurring later on.
Drying & Cleaning – After the majority of the water is removed, ASAP Restoration performs dying and dehumidification to remove the excess water from porous materials such as drywall and wood. Once dried, we thoroughly clean and sanitizes the contents of your home or business.
Claim Filing – ASAP Restoration works with your insurance company to help simplify the claims process, alleviating the hassles and stress.
Call us today at (602) 515-7918. The Phoenix ASAP Restoration team will help resolve your flood water damage problems quickly and get your life back to normal.